Bear and Wildlife Watching at Knight Inlet
A uniquely Canadian experience awaits on this fabulous wildlife holiday. Enjoying a variety of boat trips, excursions and hikes, you will experience bear watching, wildlife spotting and marine life viewing,
You'll start with a night or more in Vancouver, then fly up to Campbell River on Vancouver Island. After overnighting here, you will enjoy the archetypal Canadian experience of a floatplane flight up to Knight Inlet Lodge. Over the next three days you will have a fantastic variety of outdoor activities, ensuring that you get the most from your wilderness adventure.
- Bear viewing tours
- Scenic boat ride through Glendale Cove
- Interpretive forest hike through the Kwalete River Valley
- Wildlife tracking to make plaster casts or animal prints
- Excursion for Bald Eagle viewing and other birds & wildlife
- Scenic boat cruise of Knight Inlet to see the grizzly bears from platforms (late August to October) or boats (May to mid August)
- Excursion to Johnstone Strait for marine wildlife viewing
- Accommodation at the renowned Knight Inlet Lodge for three nights on a full board basis, including wine with dinner, and evening interpretive programme
Travel inspiration: We visit this rugged wilderness off the coast of mainland British Columbia and discover plenty to excite outdoorsy types.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits