This tailormade itinerary is a lovely taster for British Columbia, focusing on the two coastal cities of Vancouver and Victoria. We can adapt the itinerary to suit you, and we can add a cruise to Alaska or a trip on the famous Rocky Mountaineer train.
You'll start in the vibrant city of Vancouver, with it's fantastically varied cuisine with Asian and European influences, along with superb seafood and fresh produce from regions in British Columbia such as the fertile Okanagan Valley. Take a foodie tour of Granville Market to really experience the gastronomy of Vancouver. You can also experience a flight over the whole of Canada, soaring from coast to coast on a simulated ride "Flyover Canada" - the perfect experience for this short itinerary!
You'll then cross the straight to the capital of BC - Victoria. Whilst the capital city, it is quieter and more laid-back than Vancouver, and a lovely place to explore on foot. It is also a great place to book a whale and wildlife cruise. (TM)
- Experience the sights and tastes of the great city of Vancouver, exploring the museums, savouring the food and admiring the views of the sweeping harbour and the soaring mountains in the distance
- Discover the charams of Victoria, with it's stately parliament building, the bustling waterfront and historic houses and gardens
Fly into Vancouver - 3 nights in Vancouver - travel by ferry to Vancouver Island and spend 2 nights in Victoria - either return to Vancouver or fly home from Victoria
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits