Enjoy a stay in one of our favourite cities. Located on the edge of the ocean with the magnificent backdrop of mountains, this is a beautiful city to explore on foot. Or by bike. Or by bus. We’ve created this suggested itinerary, with various activities included such as a foodie tour, a whale watching cruise, a float-plane experience and a hop-on hop-off bus tour. But we can tailormake it to suit you, and if you want, we could add a few days in Victoria just over the Georgia Strait or a few days in the charming mountain town of Whistler. (JV - TM)
- Half day whale-watching cruise
- Walking tour of Gastown
- Float-plane scenic flight over Vancouver, Horseshoe Bay and Deep Cove
"Seeing Vancouver from the air is an amazing way to see the city! Audio description can be booked with the flight and is given through personal headphones and individual devices. The flight gives an unparalleled view of Stanley Park and gives you a better idea of just how big it is. You also get good views of Vancouver harbour, English Bay, Lions Gate Bridge, downtown Vancouver and beyond to North Vancouver and the mountains."
Emma, North America Specialist
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits