Explore the natural wonders of western Canada on this motorhome itinerary, starting in Vancouver and taking in Lake Louise, Banff and Jasper. You can travel at your own pace through British Columbia and Alberta.
You can adapt this suggested route as you wish, perhaps spending more time in the mountains biking and hiking, or perhaps by the lakes swimming and kayaking. You select your own campsites – in high season you’re advised to book these early, but outside of peak times you can usually leave yourself with the flexibility to adapt your itinerary as you go.
- Spend time at the highly recommended Burnaby Cariboo campsite just outside of Vancouver, an ideal site for exploring this beautiful city and the surrounds
- Travel through the lush Okanagan Valley, visiting vineyards and camping by the lake to enjoy the beautiful beaches and watersports
- Enjoy the year-round playground of Revelstoke National Park – known as The Capital of Canada’s Alps
- Explore Lake Louise and Banff – one of the most photographed places on earth
- Get on board the Ice Explorer to cross the Athabasca Glacier
Fly into Vancouver 1 night – Burnaby Cariboo 1 night – Okanagan Lake Provincial Park 1 night – Revelstoke 1 night – Lake Louise 2 nights – Jasper 2 nights – Wells Gray Provincial Park 1 night – Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits