This is the ultimate Rocky Mountaineer rail holiday, combining two of their most iconic routes. Your holiday will begin and end in Vancouver, and throughout you will marvel at the contrasting and spectacular scenery of western Canada.
First take the "Journey through the Clouds" Rocky Mountaineer rail journey to spectacular Banff National Park. After visiting stunning Lake Louise, the Columbia Icefield and Jasper, you will then return west on the "Rainforest to Gold Rush" route. Highlights of this rail journey include awe-inspiring views of Mount Robson, an overnight stop in the gold-rush town of Quesnel and a visit to the charming mountain resort of Whistler.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits