This exquisite tour takes you through some charming cities, vast national parks and witnessing the incredible Canadian Rockies. You will experience the Icefields Parkway on the Ice Explorer – travelling over snow and ice, take a beautiful cruise on the Maligne Lake you won’t believe it’s real. This 13 day and 12 night tour escorted tour takes you through a great variety of experiences through Vancouver, a ferry to Victoria on Vancouver Island before journey up to Jasper before travelling through the Rocky Mountains towards Lake Louise and Banff – a fantastic way to see Western Canada! (TT)
- Taking in the stunning Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Vancouver Island. Transformed from a disused quarry, this flourishing garden has developed over 100 years.
- Local tour and tasting at family-owned cider house on Vancouver Island
- Scenic routes along the Sea-to-Sky highway
- UNESCO-listed parks: Yoho National Park and Glaciers, Banff National Park
- Ice Explorer in Lake Louise across Athabasca Glacier
- Stunning guided walk through the Maligne Canyon and picturesque cruise on Maligne Lake
Fly in and out of Vancouver: 1 night – Victoria, Vancouver Island 2 nights – Whistler 2 nights – Sun Peaks 1 night – Banff 2 nights – Jasper 2 nights – Kamloops 1 night – Vancouver 1 night – Fly home
Tour departs between April - October. Speak to our sales experts today to discuss your tour.
2023 Definite Departure Dates
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits