Iconic Rockies and Western Canada
This exquisite tour takes you through some charming cities, vast national parks and witnessing the incredible Canadian Rockies. You will experience the Icefields Parkway on the Ice Explorer – travelling over snow and ice, take a beautiful cruise on the Maligne Lake you won’t believe it’s real. This 13 day and 12 night tour escorted tour takes you through a great variety of experiences through Vancouver, a ferry to Victoria on Vancouver Island before journey up to Jasper before travelling through the Rocky Mountains towards Lake Louise and Banff – a fantastic way to see Western Canada! (TT)
- Taking in the stunning Butchart Gardens in Victoria, Vancouver Island. Transformed from a disused quarry, this flourishing garden has developed over 100 years.
- Local tour and tasting at family-owned cider house on Vancouver Island
- Scenic routes along the Sea-to-Sky highway
- UNESCO-listed parks: Yoho National Park and Glaciers, Banff National Park
- Ice Explorer in Lake Louise across Athabasca Glacier
- Stunning guided walk through the Maligne Canyon and picturesque cruise on Maligne Lake
Fly in and out of Vancouver: 1 night – Victoria, Vancouver Island 2 nights – Whistler 2 nights – Sun Peaks 1 night – Banff 2 nights – Jasper 2 nights – Kamloops 1 night – Vancouver 1 night – Fly home
Tour departs between April - October. Speak to our sales experts today to discuss your tour.
2023 Definite Departure Dates
06 May 2024
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits