A superb eight-day tour of the stunning province of Alberta, staying in luxurious and distinctive hotels, enjoying sumptuous meals with wine and enjoying unique, authentic experiences, all with the services of a dedicated Tour Director.
Experience the best of the Rockies, visiting the Athabasca Glacier on an Ice Explorer, a private after-hours visit to the amazing Glacier Skywalk and a cruise on stunning Maligne Lake to Spirit Island. At Lake Louise you have a choice of activities such as taking the sightseeing gondola to an alpine walk to admire the spectacular views or enjoying a relaxed stroll along the shores to a painted session where you can create your own masterpiece of the emerald waters.
The hotels on this tour are hand-picked for their comfort and style. Beginning in Banff you will have a wonderful three nights staying in the glorious Fairmont Banff Springs. Your next destination is the unique Glacier View Lodge which will be an unforgettable experience with its panoramic views of mountains and glaciers. In Jasper you will have a night at the charming and contemporary Sawridge Inn, and your final night stay is in the first class Kananaskis Mountain Lodge with its fabulous spa and activities. (IN)
- Cruise beautiful Maligne Lake to Spirit Island
- Explore spectacular Banff National Park
- Admire the emerald waters of iconic Lake Louise
- Take an Ice Explorer to the Athabasca Glacier
- Enjoy a stay at the unique Glacier View Lodge, high in the mountains and glaciers
- Option to add on a two-day journey on board the famous Rocky Mountaineer train for a spectacular two-day journey westbound through the Rockies to Vancouver.
Fly into Calgary – Transfer to Banff 3 nights – Columbia Icefield Glacier 1 night – Jasper 2 nights – Kananaskis 1 night - Fly home from Calgary
Tour departs between May - September. Speak to our sales experts today to discuss your tour.
2023 Definite Departure Dates
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits