Mount up your horse for a fantastic holiday with a difference. Over seven days this excellent horse riding package will take you through some of Alberta’s most beautiful landscapes, including Bow River, Allenby Pass and the Sundance Ranges. Beginning and ending in Banff, you’ll be riding along spectacular trails and staying in charming lodges en route.
One night in Banff, followed by one night at the Sundance Lodge, then three nights at Halfway Lodge, and a final night on the return ride at Sundance Lodge. (TM hotels + JV - Flydrive - Adventure Experiences)
- Daily rides of approximately 5.5 hours
- Ride along the historic Storm pack trail with the rugged Sundance Range dominating the horizon
- Venture up to Allenby Pass to an elevation of over 8,000 feet for a myriad photo opportunities
- Perhaps extend your stay in Banff to explore this vibrant town
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits