A tailormade holiday to enjoy the all the sights of the beautiful province of Alberta at your own pace. Take this circular route from Calgary, visiting the stunning national parks of Banff and Jasper, visiting Lake Louise on the way. Then head east to the fun city of Edmonton and finally end with the dinosaurs of Drumheller. It’s a great itinerary of contrasts, showing all the best highlights of this beautiful and interesting province. We can adapt this holiday to suit you, changing the length, changing the hotels and adding any attractions or tours that you like.
- Begin with a stay in cowboy city Calgary – a great introduction to both the plains and mountains of western Canada
- Explore the fabulous National Parks of both Banff and Jasper – perhaps book a wildlife spotting tour, enjoy a trip along the river or hike through the alpine meadows
- Admire the stunning views around Lake Louise, with its crystal waters and mountain reflections
- Have fun in Edmonton, take a Foodie Tour or explore on a Segway
Fly into Calgary stay 2 nights – Banff 2 nights –Lake Louise 1 night – Jasper 2 nights – Edmonton 2 nights – Drumheller 1 night – Return flight from Calgary
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits