Look no further for a holiday which captures the essence of Canada. You’ll start in the fabulous city of Toronto, home to the CN tower and the Hockey Hall of Fame. Take a day trip to Niagara Falls, where you will enjoy a thrilling boat ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruises Voyage to the Falls and a chance to explore the charming town of Niagara on the Lake. Pick up your car hire and drive out into the wilds of Ontario and the stunning Algonquin Provincial Park with its 2,400 lakes and 750 miles of rivers. You’ll then set off in canoes to camp for two nights with all of your meals enjoyed al fresco. Then you’ll be taken to the Algonquin Log Cabin for a couple of days of hiking and canoeing.
The Algonquin Log Cabin, sits on the beautiful shores of Surprise Lake, can accommodate up to 12 guests (6 double rooms). Guests will share communal areas such as kitching, dining area and lounge with fireplace, bathroom and access to sauna. Switch off from the modern day world as the cabin has no phone coverage or electricity throughout your stay.
This is a great family experience, but please note the minimum age is 6 years old. Also accommodation in each tent and bedroom in the cabin is for a maximum of two people. Selected departures available in July and August. (TM / JV)
- Enjoy Toronto, climb the CN Tower to get a birds eye view of the city and vast Lake Ontario
- Explore the stunning Algonquin Provincial Park, filled with thousands of lakes and rivers, by canoe or on foot, learning how to paddle and navigate a canoe and enjoying a leisurely group trip in a 26 foot Voyager Canoe
- Camp beneath the stars in tents and then stay in the beautifully situated Algonquin Log Cabin on the shores of Surprise Lake.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits