Look no further for a holiday which captures the essence of Canada. You’ll start in the fabulous city of Toronto, home to the CN tower and the Hockey Hall of Fame. Take a day trip to Niagara Falls, where you will enjoy a thrilling boat ride on the Hornblower Niagara Cruises Voyage to the Falls and a chance to explore the charming town of Niagara on the Lake. Then you’ll be picked up from your hotel and taken out into the wilds of Ontario and the stunning Algonquin Provincial Park with its 2,400 lakes and 750 miles of rivers. You’ll then set off in canoes to camp for two nights with all of your meals enjoyed al fresco. Then you’ll be taken to the Algonquin Log Cabin for a couple of days of hiking and canoeing.
We love this itinerary as you don’t have to do any driving yourself, and it’s a great combination of cosmopolitan city, the wonder of the Falls and a Canadian Great Outdoors experience. But if you want to hire a car and do this independently, perhaps adding a few more sights along the way then we can tailor-make this all to suit you.
This is a great family experience, but please note the minimum age is 6 years old. Also accommodation in each tent and bedroom in the cabin is for a maximum of two people.
- Enjoy Toronto, climb the CN Tower to get a birds eye view of the city and vast Lake Ontario
- Explore the stunning Algonquin Provincial Park, filled with thousands of lakes and rivers, by canoe or on foot, learning how to paddle and navigate a canoe and enjoying a leisurely group trip in a 26 foot Voyager Canoe
- Camp beneath the stars in tents and then stay in the beautifully situated Algonquin Log Cabin on the shores of Surprise Lake. This simple lodging has no mobile phone coverage or electricity
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits