Our tailormade itinerary Experience Toronto, Niagara Falls and Ottawa by Rail was so popular, that we decided to make it even better and add in a few days to discover the beautiful Thousand Islands region. On this holiday you will explore the beautiful province of Ontario but without having to drive or join an escorted tour. It’s an independent tour, you’ll be travelling from place to place by train and enjoying all sorts of cruises along the way.
Fly to Toronto for a fun few days exploring this vibrant city, then enjoy a day trip to Niagara Falls. Next board a VIA Rail train for the journey to Canada’s capital city Ottawa and discover why this is one of our favourite city’s with impressive parliament buildings, lively downtown and lovely riverside parks. Then it’s onto historic Kingston, established in the 17th century and located on Lake Ontario at the mouth of the St. Lawrence river, where you will take a lovely lunch cruise through the Thousand Islands. You’ll return to Toronto by train ready for your flight home. (Tailormade/JV)
- See one of the natural wonders of the world with a day trip to Niagara Falls including a Hornblower cruise to the foot of the falls
- Enjoy a beautiful cruise through the stunning Thousand Islands.
- Choose from additional excursions such as a cruise around Toronto harbour and islands on mighty Lake Ontario, a ghost walk through the old buildings of Kingston, a cruise along the Ottawa River to see the majestic parliament buildings, or a historical highlights walking tour of Ottawa.
- Experience three contrasting Canadian cities – dynamic Toronto, majestic Ottawa and historical Kingston.
- Discover the beautiful countryside of Ontario taking a tour along the Niagara Parkway to picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake, the lovely riverside parks of Ottawa and the magnificent mansions of the Thousand Islands.
Fly to Toronto 4 nights – train to Ottawa 3 nights – train to Kingston 2 nights – train to Toronto then flight home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits