Explore the beautiful landscape of Ottawa on this motorhome itinerary, beginning and ending in Toronto. Enjoy the great outdoors, trying out the hiking, biking and kayaking, admiring the stunning scenery en route.
You can adapt this suggested route as you wish, perhaps spending more time in the cities of Ottawa and Toronto, or choosing to enjoy extra days in the beautiful lakeside resorts. You select your own campsites – in high season you’re advised to book these early, but outside of peak times you can usually leave yourself with the flexibility to adapt your itinerary as you go.
- Marvel at Niagara Falls, cruise into the mist or take a helicopter flight for a birds eye view
- Experience the beauty of the Algonquin Provincial Park close up, hiking along the trails and kayaking through the rivers
- Feel an adrenalin rush on the Ridge Runner Mountain Coaster in Blue Mountain Resort
- See the sights of the federal capital of Ottawa, with its many historical sites, museums and galleries
- Explore the 1000 islands on a cruise through the tree-clad isles, past palatial homes and quaint cottages
- Perhaps extend your holiday with a hotel stay in Toronto allowing time to see this fun, cosmopolitan city
Fly into Toronto 1 night – Niagara Falls 1 night – Wasaga Beach 1 night – Algonquin Provincial Park 1 night – Ottawa 1 night – Kingston 1 night – Toronto 1 night – Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits