At the Gouverneur Hotel Trois-Rivieres, you will enjoy comfort and quality in every detail. Located downtown, the hotel is minutes away from Trois-Rivieres old port promenade and business district. An ideal stop between Montreal and Quebec City, in the parkland area of La Mauricie at the Junction of highways 40 and 55, within walking distance of a huge variety of restaurants and historical and cultural attractions such as Amphitheatre Cogeco, Museum Pierre Boucher and Galerie D'Art Maistre Trois-Rivieres.
Set in the heart of the historic district, the lovely 127 guestrooms offer views of the museum, city or outdoor swimming pool and deck – enjoy a light bite or refreshing beverage from the pool bar, Terrasse Soleil. Experience contemporary French cuisine and relaxed dining in the main restaurant, La Rouge Vin.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits