Weddings at Crawford Lake
Stunning and utterly serene, Crawford Lake is a venue like no other; a glittering lake is centred by lush, emerald flora and a romantic boardwalk. Delight in an incredibly peaceful and intimate ceremony within Toronto’s most scenic spot.
This beautiful lake is located outside of the city, set in a conservation area with a restored Iroquoian Village on the site. There is a stunning pathway alongside the lake which is flourishing with prolific flora. Our Classic Wedding features flowers for the bride and groom, digital wedding photography, a romantic wedding ceremony, transportation to Crawford Lake, and a personal coordinator.
Fishing boating etc. is not allowed but it is a very special place and obviously has the Native American connection.
Wedding Days and Times
Weddings performed Monday - Friday (depending on availability)
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits