A unique opportunity to combine two great Canadian experiences – viewing the spectacular Northern Lights in the vast skies of the Yukon and discovering the history of the Klondike Gold Rush. You will begin with a few days orientation in Vancouver before flying north to Whitehorse – the capital of the Yukon Territory but with a population of just 25,000 and with an entry in the Guinness World Records as the city with the least air pollution in the world. Here you will view the Northern Lights for the first time on guided evening excursions. Then you will head further north into the Yukon to charismatic Dawson City – home of the Klondike Gold Rush, where you will discover it’s fascinating history and be able to pan for gold yourself!
This is an independent tour, where you will have your transportation included and enjoy the services of local guides on arrival in Whitehorse and Dawson City.
Wednesday departures available 6 September to 25 October and 4 January to 22 March. (JV Aurora Klondike Experience)
- Experience the spectacular sight of the Northern Lights with four nights of guided Aurora Borealis viewing
- Discover the fascinating history of the Klondike Gold Rush with guided tours through all the attractions of Dawson City
- We can tailormake this holiday to add a winter wonderland experience in Lake Louise and Banff or perhaps a trip to Toronto to see Niagara Falls in the wintertime
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits