Explore western Canada on this self-drive holiday, perfect for families and also great for couples. Experience a three-day stay on a working ranch in Saskatchewan where you can get stuck in with the cowboy activities. Visit Drumheller, the Dinosaur Capital of the World, to discover the world's largest displays of dinosaur remains. Explore the beautiful Waterton Lake National park, where you can hike the trails and kayak on the lake. Your final stop is in Kananaskis in the foothills of the Rockies, where you can have fun mountain biking, swimming and rafting.
This is a tailormade itinerary, so we can adapt it to suit your party, dates and budget. (TM)
- Ascend up Calgary Tower for the world’s highest 360-degree observation deck complete with glass floors.
- Fuel your adrenaline at WinSport Canada Olympic Park, take the zipline from the ski jump
- Explore the Royal Tyrrell Museum in the Canadian Badlands, home to world's largest displays of dinosaur remains.
- Experience the cowboy lifestyle at La Reata Ranch as you dive into a hands on approach to a working ranch. Learn to tie a lasso, horse ride and enjoy roasting marshmallows over the campfire with sing-alongs.
- Stumble upon Waterton Lakes National Park, a hidden gem in Alberta. Marvel at this small but mighty village as it sits nestled between the Canadian Rockies full of hiking trails and family fun activities.
- Stay at Kananaskis Mountain Lodge and explore its nature surroundings as you hike and bike your way through. Take advantage of its luxury Nordic Spa with outdoor setting and relaxing pools.
Fly into Calgary 2 nights – Drumheller 1 night – Saskatchewan 3 nights – Lethbridge 1 night – Waterton 2 nights – Kananaskis 2 nights – Fly home from Calgary
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits