Experience Alberta and Saskatchewan with an adrenaline fuelled, family fun self-drive. This tailormade itinerary has been designed for families looking for adventure throughout the Canadian Rockies. Start off in the cosmopolitan city of Calgary and explore the WinSport Canada Olympic Park, then journey to Drumheller – the Dinosaur Capital of the World – and bask at the largest collection of dinosaur remains.
After Drumheller, you’ll be staying for three nights at a working ranch in Saskatchewan, a fantastic family bonding experience as you get stuck in with cowboy activities. Next up enjoy the tranquil Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden in Lethbridge before seeing the magnificent Waterton Lake National park, full of hiking trails, canoeing on the lake and gorgeous scenery.
Last stop is Kananaskis, a place where you can hike and bike to your hearts content in the surrounding area. Looking to take it easy today? Enjoy the Nordic Spa based in the resort and unwind in the many outdoor pools and saunas before heading back home.
- Ascend up Calgary Tower for the world’s highest 360-degree observation deck complete with glass floors.
- Fuel your adrenaline at WinSport Canada Olympic Park, take part in the Skyline Luge or zipline during the summer months and tubbing or skiing in the winter months.
- Explore the Royal Tyrrell Museum in the Canadian Badlands, home to world's largest displays of dinosaur remains.
- Experience the cowboy lifestyle at La Reata Ranch as you dive into a hands on approach to a working ranch. Learn to tie a lasso, horse ride and enjoy roasting marshmallows over the campfire with sing-alongs.
- Stumble upon Waterton Lakes National Park, a hidden gem in Alberta. Marvel at this small but mighty village as it sits nestled between the Canadian Rockies full of hiking trails and family fun activities.
- Stay at Kananaskis Mountain Lodge and explore its nature surroundings as you hike and bike your way through. Take advantage of its luxury Nordic Spa with outdoor setting and relaxing pools.
Fly into Calgary 2 nights – Drumheller 1 night – Saskatchewan 3 nights – Lethbridge 1 night – Waterton 2 nights – Kananaskis 2 nights – Fly home
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits