Coast Inn of the North
Room Only from €74 per person per night
At a Glance
The Coast Inn of the North is centrally located in downtown Prince George at the Northern Gateway, an ideal base to explore the area. This premier hotel is within walking distance to the business district, as well as many fantastic restaurants, cinemas, theatres, boutiques and is close to the Pine Central Mall, Fraser River, Fort George Park and Two Rivers Art Gallery.
Both couples and families will love the 155 well-appointed guestrooms with comfortable furnishings, bright décor and modern amenities. The indoor pool, sauna and whirlpool are a perfect place to relax after a busy day or enjoy a fun evening in with the family with milk & cookies, popcorn and a complimentary in-room movie available for the kids. Order some room service or choose from the two onsite dining options - Shogun Japanese Steakhouse with a lively interactive Teppan grill or Winston's Resto-Bar for casual dining and excellent cuisine.
Located in downtown Prince George, close to Fort George Park, the Pine Centre Mall and Forests for the World park.
- 15 minutes drive from Prince George International Airport
The Coast Inn of the North offers 155 well appointed, non-smoking, guest rooms and suites which include:
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet
- 32" LCD flat screen TV's
- Coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Daily newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee maker
- Mini bar
- Iron with ironing board
- Shogun Japanese Steakhouse - Enjoy the interactive Teppan grill experience, sushi and a range of entertainment
- Winston's Resto-Bar - Casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, featuring popular prime rib, cocktails and wines
- In-Room Dining - Available from 6.30am - 10pm
- Indoor pool
- Fitness Centre
- Beauty Salon
- Gift shop
- Free parking