Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
Full Board from €329 per person per night
The Echo Valley Ranch & Spa, located in Jesmond, tucked away in the spectacular British Columbia Cariboo Mountains offers the ideal blend of East meets West. Guests enjoy the wide open spaces, valleys and soaring mountains beyond in a traditional ranch atmosphere with Thai influences. It boasts rustic ranch architecture along with a spa that provides the best treatments from both worlds, as well as a host of outdoor adventures, from white water rafting and gold panning to guided horse rides, hiking, biking and fly fishing.
After a day of active pursuits, come back and indulge in a relaxing mountain-mist herbal steam bath or rejuvenate with a honey and cucumber facial. Family-style dining offers the chance to mingle with other guests that come from far and wide while dining on a diverse array of dishes, from barbecue to traditional Thai fare. No matter which type accommodation you book, a room or cabin, you’ll enjoy an especially peaceful night’s sleep and wake to breathe in the fresh mountain air.
The property is located a 2 hour and 20 minute drive northwest of Kamloops in the Cariboo Mountains of British Columbia, just outside Marble Range Provincial Park.
- 8 minutes drive from Echo Valley Airport
- 5 hours drive from Vancouver International Airport
A variety of rooms and cabins are offered, all of which include complimentary WiFi, choose from:
- Standard Rooms – Located in the Dove Lodge, providing easy access to the games room and sundeck which offers spectacular mountain views, as well as a living room for relaxing or stargazing with the high quality telescope that’s provided. They include all standard amenities with a choice of two twin beds or one queen-size bed.
- Premium Rooms – Located in the Lookout Lodge, which features aboriginal art and sits between the fishing ponds and horses’ corral. These rooms offer the most impressive views of Mount Bowman and are available with one king- or one queen-size bed. Select rooms include sleeping lofts for additional accommodations.
- Log Studio Cabin – This cabin is also known as the “Honeymoon Cabin,” and is the most secluded of all the property’s cabins. It includes a queen-size bed and an adjoining open living area as well as a private deck and stunning views of the Cariboo Valley and Mountains.
- One Bedroom Cabins – Situated between the Dove Lodge and Baan Thai, close to all of the ranch action. They include a king-size bed in a separate bedroom, as well as a living space with a fireplace.
- The Ranch Suite – Located next to the horses’ corral, the Ranch Suite sleeps up to six people. It features two separate bedrooms, each with a private bedroom, as well as a sleeping loft. It also includes a gorgeous view of Mount Bowman.
- The Royal Suite – The Royal Suite overlooks the entire ranch and has its own private roof-top terrace. Located in the Baan Thai building adjacent to the riding area, a number of trailheads and the outdoor kitchen, it includes ultra-plush furnishings, a handmade king-size bed and a steam shower.
- Echo Valley Ranch & Spa offers onsite, family-style dining in the lodge which includes dishes made with ingredients from the property’s organic garden, including vegetables, mushrooms, berries and other seasonal fruits, as well as an herb garden and ranch-raised cattle, pigs, turkey and chickens, in an open kitchen. Special nights include summer BBQs and Eastern Thai Night.
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness centre
- Games room
- Daily Thai yoga
- Self-guided hiking programme
- Use of mountain bikes
- Fly-fishing on the well-stocked ponds
- Weekly entertainment programme including roaring camp fires, barbeque diners and Thai banquets with Thai dancing.
At an additional cost:
- Horse riding
- White water rafting
- 4x4 canyon tours