A direct flight to Québec City takes just over 7 hours so it’s close enough for a lovely long weekend. It is the capital of the province of Québec and the centre of Francophone culture in North America. There are nearly three miles of city walls, dating back to the 17 century, now designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the old town is a delightful place to explore. As well as history, the cuisine of the city is a big attraction from cosy cafes to Michelin Star restaurants.
We’ve created this itinerary as a suggestion for maximising your time this fascinating city and its surrounds. All of our holidays to Canada are tailormade, so we can add this holiday to a tour such as Experience Toronto, Niagara Falls and Ottawa by Rail or fly west to experience the Canadian Rockies. (TM / JV)
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits