Opened in 1913, the hotel is widely considered the city’s finest example of the chateau style of architecture first seen in the magnificent railway hotels built across Canada in the early 20 century. The stylish dining room is an oval period piece with soaring ceilings and a welcoming ambience – the food is wonderful too!
You will love the high ceilings of the bedrooms, which have super comfortable beds with premium bed linens. You’ll find L’Occitane bath amenities, plush towels and robes in the bathrooms, plus of course free WiFi and Nespresso coffee included with your stay.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits