Encountering polar bears in the enormous, craggy Arctic is an unforgettable experience, and this impressive six-night, small group escorted tour is the perfect way to do so. Boarding the Polar Rover, a technologically-advanced vehicle with large windows and a steel viewing deck, you’ll explore the tundra for epic sightings of these magnificent creatures.
The tour also includes extra special activities. These include hopefully seeing the alluring northern lights in an Aurora Dome, whizzing through a boreal forest on an amazing dog-sledding ride, and even potentially taking a peek inside a vacant polar bear den after a helicopter ride over Hudson Bay.
Please note: Itineraries may vary slightly, but all inclusions will remain the same. Please also note that polar bear sightings are not 100% guaranteed. Since Natural Habitat Adventures was founded in 1989, there have only been a handful of times that polar bears have been missed, however the distance and frequency in which you see the polar bears can differ depending on weather. (NHA)
- Witness polar bears in their natural habitat on board the technologically advanced Polar Rovers, with large windows and a steel viewing deck
- Have the chance to potentially see the northern lights in an Aurora Dome with 360-degree sky views
- With only 56-guests per 30-person Polar Rover, you’ll be guaranteed a great window view
- Private chartered planes between Winnipeg and Churchill, for added comfort and convenience
- Meet a local musher and his dogs for a sled ride through the boreal forest
- Enjoy a marvellous helicopter ride over Hudson Bay, and discover an unoccupied polar bear den
- Visit an indigenous community to find out more about their daily lifestyle
Fly to Winnipeg 1 night - Fly to Churchill 4 nights - Fly to Winnipeg 1 night
11 Oct 2023
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits