A holiday of a lifetime, this itinerary combines an iconic Canadian rail trip through the province of Manitoba, with a stay in the remarkable northern community of Churchill to view polar bears in their natural habitat. After a night in Winnipeg, you'll board the Via Rail train for a thousand mile journey over two days and two nights. You will admire the superlative northern landscapes throughout this journey on the only dry-land connection to the town of Churchill. You'll spend three nights here enjoying day trips out to the Tundra to view the polar bears by the specially-designed Tundra Bugg. You'll enjoy a variety of different experiences including the Tundra Buggy adventure and activities such as dog-sledding, museum visits, cultural programmes and slide presentations. The maximum number of guests on any one tour is 22 - a great number of people to be able to socialise with but also have space to enjoy the polar bear experience.
- A two-day journey through Manitoba, starting in Winnipeg and travelling a thousand miles north to the Hudson Bay
- Unique Tundra Buggy tours to spot polar bears and other wildlife, and enjoy talks from the guide about the area's geology & history
- Visit the famous Itsanitaq Museum with the worlds best collection of Inuit exhibits
- Dog-sledding excursion with local dog "musher"
- Medium-sized groups led by an Interpretive Guide
- Combine this tour with any other destination in North America, perhaps explore the Rockies, visit Toronto and Niagara Falls or return via a city such as Ottawa, Montreal, New York or Washington DC.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits