Churchill Tundra Lodge Adventure
Venturing to stunning Manitoba and seeing polar bears roaming in the wild is incredible enough, but this five-night escorted tour adds to the excitement with a stay in the unique Tundra Lodge. Consisting of a custom ‘train’ with a lounge car, dining car and individual sleeping compartments, the Tundra Lodge is moved to an optimal polar bear viewing location each season, and has large windows and outdoor viewing platforms so you can see the bears that pay a visit.
Not only will you see amazing wildlife from your lodge window, your tour group has full access to the entire Churchill Wildlife Management Area. Most tour groups are only allowed to the half way point, so you’ll be treated to exclusive views of the polar bears.
Please note: Itineraries may vary slightly, but all inclusions will remain the same. Please also note that polar bear sightings are not 100% guaranteed. Since Natural Habitat Adventures was founded in 1989, there have only been a handful of times that polar bears have been missed, however the distance and frequency in which you see the polar bears can differ depending on weather. (NHA)
- Be with polar bears around the clock – the Tundra Lodge is portable, moves seasonally, and is designed for polar bear observation
- Explore the tundra on board a deluxe Polar Rover vehicle, with a steel-mesh viewing platform for close encounters with wildlife
- Look out for beautiful wildlife including Arctic hare, snowy owls and Arctic Fox
- Enjoy exclusive permits to access the Churchill Wildlife Management Area beyond typical polar bear tours
- With only 16-guests per 30-person Polar Rover, you’ll be guaranteed a great window view
- Private chartered planes between Winnipeg and Churchill, for added comfort and convenience
- Meet a local musher and his dogs for a sled ride through the boreal forest
Fly to Winnipeg 1 night - Fly to Churchill 3 nights in the Tundra Lodge - Fly to Winnipeg 1 night
2023 - 8 Oct, 17 Oct, 20 Oct, 23 Oct, 11 Nov
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits