9am-7pm Mon-Fri / 9am-5pm Sat-Sun
With miles and miles of wide roads, low cost fuel, plenty of parking and easy to navigate highways, we’re confident that you’ll find driving in Canada very easy
At Canadian Sky, we work with several car hire companies to make sure that you can get the best deal for your holiday. Partners include Avis, Alamo, National, Hertz, Dollar and Thrifty, so you can rest assured we have the car rental package that is perfect for you.
Choose from a wide range of vehicles from cool convertibles to SUVs, and from family cars to compact cars for couples.
All customers reserving a car in North America are required to hold a CREDIT CARD in the LEAD DRIVERS NAME. If you do not hold a credit card you will not be able to rent a car. Please talk to your travel advisor about transfers or non-driving options.
Choosing the right car…
Our team of travel experts will help you choose the right car, here are our top tips for you to consider when it comes to choosing the right car:
- Think about the size of car you drive at home, and then consider the amount of luggage you will be taking with you – would it fit in your car at home?
- How many people will be in the car, remember to include infants.
- Always pre-book a car which is big enough for your needs, it’s much cheaper to upgrade your car at the time of booking. A premium is always charged for upgrades at the airport.
- Are you planning on covering large distances? If so, you’ll find a larger car more comfortable.
Choose your car
The above should only be used as a guide and is subject to change and will vary by car hire supplier.
Unlike many holiday companies we include a ‘Fully Inclusive’ package in our prices, we also offer you the opportunity to upgrade to the ‘Platinum’ package for a small extra charge, here’s what’s included:
Fully Inclusive Package
- Unlimited FREE mileage
- FREE One-way rentals in the state of Florida, California and Nevada. For other destinations please ask your travel advisor.
- (LDW) Loss/Collision Damage Waiver (up to $1 million)
- (SLI) Supplemental Liability Insurance
- (UMP) Uninsured Motorist Protection
We think this is the best value option. In addition to the above you’ll also receive:
- 1st tank of fuel included in the price
- Up to 4 additional drivers
We can also pre-book a Sat Nav for you for a small additional charge regardless of the package you choose.
What’s NOT included?
At Canadian Sky we want to be very honest with you about what is, and what isn’t included in the package price.
COMPULSORY charges when you collect your car
- If you have chosen the ‘Fully Inclusive’ package you will be required to pre-pay for a tank of fuel when you collect your car. You should then return the car with an empty tank, there are no refunds for unused fuel so be sure to top up the tank carefully.
- Again if you have chosen the ‘Fully Inclusive’ package you will be charged a fee for each additional driver, it’s often worth upgrading to ‘Platinum’ when you book to include additional drivers.
- Young Drivers Surcharge; for our customers aged 21-24 years you will be required to pay this at the counter. Alternatively ask us about Alamo's young driver package which is available for drivers under 25.
- Child Seats; Please advise your travel expert at the time of booking and we will reserve a child seat for you, this should be paid for when you collect the car.
OPTIONAL charges when you collect your car
- ROADSAFE; this is an optional additional breakdown coverage that covers you in the event of a breakdown which is the drivers fault, this includes things such as flat battery and running out of fuel. Your rental includes mechanical breakdown cover.
- (ESP) Emergency Sickness Protection: This is included in most travel insurance policies and is therefore not required for UK and Ireland customers
- Travel-tab/Sat Nav; optional rental of Satellite Navigation systems
*Please see individual pricing grids for details of car inclusions