Location, location, location as the saying goes. Yards from the Whistler gondola which is your commute up the mountain to the Peak 2 Peak gondola ride, plus in the very heart of the main village area.
But it’s certainly not all about the position. The rooms are beautiful, the whole hotel having recently been renovated. There’s a good choice too, rooms with massive king beds and two queens – perfect for couples or families. We personally recommend the larger deluxe rooms.
If you’ve been exploring too hard then there’s a pool, hot tub and even a sauna to relax in. And afterwards all the shops, restaurants and bars are steps away.
The hotel prides itself on its award-winning service, meaning many of its customers are more like returning friends.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits