The Beach Club Resort
Room Only from €95 per person per night
Sitting along Vancouver Island’s Parksville Beach Boardwalk - a great beachside area offering family-fun and sunshine, The Beach Club Resort is a welcoming resort full of excitement and charm. Just steps away from the Parksville Beach Boardwalk, you’re never far away from a joyful day on the beach.
With your choice of ocean, mountain or city views, all of the rooms and suites are classy and inviting, decorated in a trendy West Coast style. The Studio Rooms are ideal for a short stay, whilst the suites are perfect for families looking for a cosy spot to relax after hours of swimming in the sea or playing beach volleyball.
Once you’ve worked up an appetite, the Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge will tantalise your taste buds, serving fresh seafood and delicious Canadian fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With unrivalled views of the ocean, it’s a great spot to start and end your day.
Spread across Vancouver Island’s east coast, you’ll find this fun, family-friendly resort along the soft sands of Parksville Beach, just off the renowned Parksville Beach Boardwalk. With plenty of great water sports, volleyball and sunny spots to sunbathe, this resort is a great introduction to Vancouver’s beachside lifestyle.
All rooms and suites include:
- Private patio
- Bathroom with deep bathtub
- Flat screen TV and DVD player
- Mini fridge
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Writing desk
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary parking
- Studio Room – Classy rooms offering a wonderful choice of views: Parksville Beach, the coastal mountains, or the city. You’ll find these classic rooms in the Beach Club Tower in the east and west Beachfront Villa wings. These are perfect should you fancy a short and simple stay.
- One Bedroom Suite – Luxurious suites, with your choice of either beach, mountain or city views. Boasting a dining area, a fully furnished living room and kitchen, a powder room and a double sofa bed. These can be found in the East and West Villas, and the main Tower.
- Penthouse Suite – Glorious suites located on the top floor of the main Tower, offering panoramic views of the ocean, beach and mountains. These either come with one or two bedrooms, plus the same amenities as the One Bedroom Suites.
- Pacific Prime Restaurant & Lounge – This gorgeous restaurant is renowned for its stunning patio just off the Parksville Beach boardwalk. Treat yourself to awe-inspiring views of the ocean and mountains as you dine on deliciously fresh seafood, as well as divine Canadian cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Indoor beachfront swimming pool and hot tub
- Steps away from Parksville Beach
- Fitness centre
- Stonewater Spa