This historic accommodation was established in 1927 featuring large timber frames, grand dining hall and its iconic Swiss Chalet and Rustic architecture features. Savour its decadent cuisine as you dine with a magnificent view of Waterton Lake. With its unapparelled view, this accommodation is second to none as you experience Waterton National Park and Alberta at its finest. All guest rooms are decorated parallel to the rest of the property with its dark wood panelling, wrought iron beds and unprecedented views.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits