A direct flight to Montreal takes just over 7 hours so it’s close enough for a long weekend. We’ve created this tailormade itinerary as a suggestion for maximising your time this dynamic city. All of our holidays to Canada are tailormade, so we can also add this holiday to another tour such as the Western Journey or city break such as Toronto & Niagara Falls.
Montreal is the cultural capital of Canada and is a lovely city to explore, from the modern art galleries to the quaint old town, you’ll enjoy the French-influenced food and the cool vibe. (TM)
- Take a horse-drawn carriage around the cobbled streets and grand buildings of Old Montreal, with a distinctly European Turn-of-Century flavour
- Visit the beautiful Basilique Notre Dame, built in 1656 with its stunning interior, featuring stained class which chronicles the city’s history
- Stroll the Plateau Mont-Royal district with its quaint boutiques and cosy cafes
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits