What To Do
- Come experience a wide variety of things to do in Toronto, Canada. Featuring local attractions, eclectic culture, world class cuisine and a vivacious nightlife, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Toronto!
- See what makes Toronto attractions unforgettable. From exciting theme parks and incredible zoos to spectacular gardens and festivals, attractions in Toronto offer a daily adventure.
- Arts & Culture
- A unique creative spirit thrives in cosmopolitan Toronto. World-renowned festivals, events and spaces celebrate the arts, theatre and the city’s heritage. All set against
- a backdrop of stunning architecture and inspired by Toronto’s eclectic culture.
- Entertainment & Nightlife
- After an action-packed day in Toronto, it’s great to know the night is still young. Action, drama, romance, comedy – catch it all live in Toronto. Book your seat for your favourite pro sport event, play, show or concert. Then club the night away.
- Niagara Falls attractions combine the best of old and new things to do. An original Niagara attraction, take a classic Maid of the Mist boat ride in the morning and head off to a fast-paced Whirlpool Jet Boat Tour in the afternoon. An afternoon of souvenir shopping may be followed up with a night out at Fallsview Casino. Smell the roses at the Niagara Botanical Gardens then zip up to the top of ultra-modern Skylon Tower for the best view around. With so many things to do in Niagara Falls, you’ll have to make few choices.
- For a fun-filled Ontario family vacation, take full advantage of the Falls experience. Go under them, behind them, and over them if you have the stomach for it. Clifton Hill was designed to entertain kid crowd with games galore, and don’t forget the animals at places like Marineland and the Butterfly Conservatory. The Greg Frewin Theatre Magic Show let’s kids get photos with a tiger. A great souvenir.
- Grown ups-from honeymooners to empty nesters-have more things to do in Niagara Falls than ever before. Spend a morning playing at one of the award-winning golf courses and an afternoon sipping Chardonnay on a Niagara wine tour in Niagara-on-the-Lake. Enjoy a candlelit gourmet dinner at a Fallsview restaurant, a spa retreat, a Niagara sightseeing tour, or even just a romantic kiss under the Falls fireworks.